Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cigar box challenge

I was in a swap where we send each other a cigar box , and some items for the other person to use to decorate it . When we are finished with it we fill it with goodies and return it to the orginal owner.
I was sent the following items a very nice cigar box . I kept some of the images that were on it . covered up the rest with brown paint. a purple bracelet , a few vintage pictures of women, some number thumb tacks I had Hubby file these down for me so I could glue them onto the box. misc papers, woode bingo numbers , keys and a spoon.
I think the spoon give me the biggest challenge. I had a hard time deciding how to use it.
below is what I came up with. I really like the results.

1 comment:

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I love this! You have put everything together so well. The spoon makes a nice quirky accent.