Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17 of 31 days of halloween

for today we have this fun little skull guy that i colored not sure what im going to do with him yet  you may see him on a project at some point but for now he is the project   i colored him with my nori alcohol markers and then fussy cut him   i think i will put him on a card but if my daughter see's it before i get the chance she will want to put it on her computer he would make a nice sticker
have fun hopping ,  remember the links to the rest of the hop are in my side bar

12 comments:

Celeste said...

I like that image. You colored the bones nicely...they really aren't stark white...LOL!

silvia said...

Great coloring!!

Sharon Sahl said...

Oh, I was going to say the same thing! Your bones really look like old bones - nice job on the coloring and I love the purple behind him too!

Pam S. said...

The streakiness makes him actually look like bone, I love it. Thank you for posting.

Julia said...

Great coloring!
Hugs,
Julia

DonnaMundinger said...

Great skull and crossbones. Perfect for so many occasions. xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

He would make a super cool laptop decal!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Fun skully!

~Lady B~ said...

Can I just say "ditto"? Everyone has stolen my words :) Cool coloring job on the skull and crossbones. Your daughter is right...this would make a good sticker. I can't wait to see if your skull ends up on a future project :)

Unknown said...

Love your skull he looks so cool I agree would make an amazing sticker
Hugs xxx

Steph said...

Great image! I agree with everyone the coloring is superb, looks like these bones have bee around for a while.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

great image mr poison...have fun in the future with him
hugs,
susan s.