Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

day 8 of 31 DAYS OF halloween crow pin

sorry i missed a couple of days   the scrap book convention kept me so busy that i simply was to tired to even turn on my computer at the end of the day

but im back, had a great time at the convention

hope everyone is havingfun 

today i have a cute crow pin  made from a domino   i stamped a crow in black ink  the domino was colored with alcohol ink   i put a clear coat on it for protection 

then glue a pin back on it and all done   a quick and cute halloween gift or keep it to wear


19 comments:

Pam S. said...

I love re-purposing dominoes myself. Lovely background colors on this one. Thank you for sharing your talents.

silvia said...

Cool Crow!!!

Sharon Sahl said...

Glad you're back with us! The crow stamp is such a perfect fit for the domino - super pin!

Unknown said...

Love your altered domino looks great
Hugs xxx

Steph said...

Glad you had a good time at the convention. What a great pin, love that crow image.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Quick, cute and ADORABLE!

Monique's art said...

cool domino

DonnaMundinger said...

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed the convention. FABULOUS pin. Love that crow! xxD

Julia said...

Fab project! Always enjoy looking at your creations.
Hugs,
Julia

~Lady B~ said...

It's good to have you back! I've never been to a scrapbook convention. It must have been a blast! Your crow domino is awesome. It makes me want to play with the dominoes I have laying around my craft room. You have definitely inspired me :)

Celeste said...

Very nice pin.

ScrappingBeauty said...

really cool crow pin..The Crowe is one of my favorite movies! RIP B. Lee!

Barbara/myth maker said...

I've been enjoying your Halloween days. This crow pin is just fantastic.

Unknown said...

ha,ha..love the crow.

Alison said...

Great project! I would totally wear that!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fab, love the image
Lindsay xx

Wendy said...

Ohhhhh....love this domino art...what a great conversation piece!

ike said...

Fantastic crow pin :-) I'm glad you enjoyed your convention :-D xx

KristyLee said...

Nice domino!
Peace,
Kristy