Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

day 9 of 31 days of hallwoeen mask

hope everyone is having a blast with the 31 days of Halloween blog hop by smeared ink   see side bar for list of players .

today i have another fun project using fingernail polish

this is a mask   i started out with a white plastic mask that i got at hobby lobby this is the small one

then i choose my colors  blue and purple glitter nail polish   a bit of black for the eyes

then i painted her half and half    let dry and i used two stamps on her  a script stamp which doesn't show up as well as i had hoped and an eye stamp   I thought she needed a third eye to make her look more halloweeny (is that a word)  :)


14 comments:

Steph said...

Very cool, love the shimmer of the nail polish. Fab idea!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DonnaMundinger said...

Very cool! I've only used nail polish for blood, LOL. Love the
3rd eye. xxD

silvia said...

Gorgeous mask!! I never thought of painting with nail polish.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

mask are always so fun to make.
susan s.

Pam S. said...

Love the project and would love the colors on my nails. Fabulous. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome Mask! I love the third eye you've added and I totally think Halloweeny is a word despite what spell check says :)

Sharon Sahl said...

I hope it's a word. I've used it 22 time today! The third eye makes me think of a spooky fortune teller. Neat project!

Julia said...

Oh, this is awesome! Fab creation.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Julia

ScrappingBeauty said...

awesome mask- its pretty and eerie! I like that u used nail polish. You got my creative juices flowing! Thank you!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Halloweeny is a word and your mask is super Halloweeny!

ike said...

Very clever and fabbo choice of colours. Great project :-) xx

Unknown said...

Looks awesome love the colours
Hugs xxx

KristyLee said...

Cool mask!
Peace,
Kristy